Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Making BVC and BV I_vote_lcapMaking BVC and BV I_voting_barMaking BVC and BV I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Making BVC and BV I_vote_lcapMaking BVC and BV I_voting_barMaking BVC and BV I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Making BVC and BV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:25 pm

ok well as soon as we get the 500+ server going i am going to make a team to code and keep up the regular Bloody Vengeance 317 server i have. Mostly everything would be the same but we would be fixing glitches and other things to make it better. This would be called Bloody Vengeance Classic. If you guys think this is a great idea please let me know. Only thing is i will be running this off a different port or running new one off another port but for now this is just an idea i have. So guys i recommend you donate so we can upgrade to another hosting Cmpany.
Thank You
Anthony
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

Number of posts : 72

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Sounds good Anthony bounce
Back to top Go down
shad0w

Number of posts : 173

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 pm

i like it cause i dont rlly wanna move to new server so... but of course i will have to
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

Number of posts : 72

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Lol shad0w you really don't like change Razz
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Editing this one... (?)

Last edited by Crush Combat on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 pm

That sounds amazing! Just like RS Classic And Runescape HD elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making BVC and BV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making BVC and BV   Making BVC and BV Empty

Back to top Go down

Making BVC and BV
Page 1 of 1