Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
[TUT] Making Flames I_vote_lcap[TUT] Making Flames I_voting_bar[TUT] Making Flames I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
[TUT] Making Flames I_vote_lcap[TUT] Making Flames I_voting_bar[TUT] Making Flames I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

[TUT] Making Flames

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

[TUT] Making Flames Empty
PostSubject: [TUT] Making Flames   [TUT] Making Flames EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 am

Ok everyone today I'm going to teach you how to make flames in Photoshop..

1.Start by making a new blank file.If you want to make a sig I use 500x200 px.
[TUT] Making Flames 68wpj64v7aee3p92r5w3

2.Fill the layer with a the wanted color.You can do this by clicking Edit>Fill Layer.

3.Select the brush tool and use a square brush.I used size 24px.

4.Make a new layer by clicking Layer>New>Layer.

5.Select the color white.

6.Make a line across the bottom of the layer.(It doesn't have to be straight)
[TUT] Making Flames 6kffo19pjaj67nf5nvb5

7.Select the smudge tool.It can be found on lower, left toolbar.(If you see a blur tool, which looks like a raindrop, then right click it and select the smudge tool.)If you used the same dimensions I did select size 30px and strength 50%.

8.Start smudging the color in a upwards motion.You should end up with some thing like.
[TUT] Making Flames Mrts2p5ikk01qsv42ya6

9.Then hit ctrl+u on your keyboard to bring up the hue and saturation window.Make sure colorize is checked.For bluue flame like I used in my sig select 210 hue, 100 saturation, and -40 lightness.
[TUT] Making Flames Zhxfnk7ao9eyozah28mo

You should now have something like.
[TUT] Making Flames Ms38hbcfgwsv1ehs0n2x
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

[TUT] Making Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUT] Making Flames   [TUT] Making Flames EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:54 pm

OMG thats soo cool!! ima try it right now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

[TUT] Making Flames
Page 1 of 1