Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
An idea from the Old forums I_vote_lcapAn idea from the Old forums I_voting_barAn idea from the Old forums I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
An idea from the Old forums I_vote_lcapAn idea from the Old forums I_voting_barAn idea from the Old forums I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

An idea from the Old forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

An idea from the Old forums Empty
PostSubject: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:41 pm

I just wanted to know, if you could add the music player, like the one on the old forums. I really like listening to music and talking to my friends. I liked how i could choose any music i wanted too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm

i will prolly make a portal where u can go to...
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Owner
Owner
Ashley

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Ill make a different Music Player for us
But you all have to Request Songs so i can put them on there for you from www.playlist.com
Back to top Go down
https://bloodyvengeance.all-up.com
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

PostSubject: Re: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

PostSubject: Re: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:17 am

Btw... since we have one now.. you guys can close the topic elephant
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 am

lol combat nice grave digging but thank you

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea from the Old forums   An idea from the Old forums Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea from the Old forums
Page 1 of 1