Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Sneak Peak Of future Home Page I_vote_lcapSneak Peak Of future Home Page I_voting_barSneak Peak Of future Home Page I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Sneak Peak Of future Home Page I_vote_lcapSneak Peak Of future Home Page I_voting_barSneak Peak Of future Home Page I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Sneak Peak Of future Home Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Sneak Peak Of future Home Page Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Hey its shad0w,
I Have been coding this for a little while. It still is very glitchy but i will fix most of it.
So heres a Sneak Preview

WARNING: Please Unless you want your ears to Bleed Mute Your Sound Now. The sound is all Messed up!

Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 am

sweet lookign good shad0w
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net
shad0w

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 am

too bad im getting alot of glitched may remake new site not sure yet
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 am

Looks good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am

we are keeping this forum no matter what i just want a home page for when you go to bloodyvengeance.net just to clarrify things
Back to top Go down
shad0w

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 am

ya i know but like ramke home page i was making
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 am

Thats kool! Its just the Homepage right? And we'll have a link to this page (forums)
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:15 am

yes only home page combat and it will have a link here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peak Of future Home Page   Sneak Peak Of future Home Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peak Of future Home Page
Page 1 of 1