Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Some Help For You I_vote_lcapSome Help For You I_voting_barSome Help For You I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Some Help For You I_vote_lcapSome Help For You I_voting_barSome Help For You I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Some Help For You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
banksy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Some Help For You Empty
PostSubject: Some Help For You   Some Help For You EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:50 am

Hey,

This isn't help for myself, its just questions and answers for those new to server etc.

I usually get asked where do i train skills, buy things, PK etc, etc.

So here it goes,

Where Do I Skill?

Tele to skills for all your skilling needs, Go to the west portal for agilty (its in wildy but its a safe training area)

Where Do I Buy Items?

Tele to shops to buy everything or use the command ::yell to call out what you need

Where Can I PK?

To PK tele to PkBox, its give back stuff, no looting. If you want to fight properly and loose items just tele to edgevil and fight in the wildy there.

Where Can I Get Phats And Rares?

Tele to ::gsmini. Once you have gone through all the levels you can get a key which will give you rares. (I have only gained 10M cash, Blue Phat and Blue H'ween Mask, but i have only done this twice).

Hope this is of some help,

If you or myself think of any more questions just post them and they will be added.

Thanks,
Banksy
Back to top Go down
banksy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Some Help For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Help For You   Some Help For You EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 pm

lalalala...............

Smile
Back to top Go down

Some Help For You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: Bloody Vengeance Classic :: Server Help-
Jump to: