Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapMy favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! I_voting_barMy favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapMy favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! I_voting_barMy favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-18

My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 pm

- Ok this guide will help you become da best at..*drumroll*...runecraft!!!!!

My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Runecraftloc

- What to do: "Ok kewley i went to the altar what do i do now!!!, omg, omg"..Ok just relax man and listen to my words of wisdom. Here's what you do, first go to that sexy chick Betty:
My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Runecraftshop1
Now trade with her only! and buy rune essence (you will need hella amount):
My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Runecraftshop
Now run to the bank and deposit those runes and then withdraw them un-noted. Run back to the altar and craft them by clicking on the altar, your character should do this:
My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Runecrafting
Ok now tele to ::skills and go to your bank (much easier than running back):My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Runecraftbank
Deposit your beastly waters, and withdraw out some ready to be made rune essence! Finally run back to the altar:
My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Backtoaltar
and repeat a million times!!!!!!
lol!

*That's it, just keep it up and you will acheive this godly rc cape! (I will make pic once i can get on...ffs 10 ppl thingy)
Back to top Go down
mitch

mitch

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:02 pm

good guide kewley nice job Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Thanks afro
Back to top Go down
shad0w

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:17 am

i love my singing in chat
Back to top Go down
banksy

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:38 am

awesome guide kewley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 pm

shad0w wrote:
i love my singing in chat

Lol ye
Back to top Go down
dukemaster95

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:34 pm

lol id have to say my worst favorite skill is rc =P lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!   My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My favorite skill runecrafting!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1