Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Mining And Smithing Guide I_vote_lcapMining And Smithing Guide I_voting_barMining And Smithing Guide I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Mining And Smithing Guide I_vote_lcapMining And Smithing Guide I_voting_barMining And Smithing Guide I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Mining And Smithing Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Mining And Smithing Guide Empty
PostSubject: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Credits to Kewley
*Description:
This guide will help you successfully become a pro miner/smither, this will help you with the basics of mining and smithing.

*Requirements:
Items - Bars, hammer

Mining And Smithing Guide Miningloc
Mining And Smithing Guide Smithloc

*What do I do now?
-Relax and be patient because this skill takes a bit of time.

*Smith:
Go to the "Skillers Shop!" by the trees.
Mining And Smithing Guide Skillershoploc
Purchase your hammer and bronze bars.
Mining And Smithing Guide Smithershop
Next, run to the East to the mining/smithing area (where theres a furnace and tons of rock outcropts). Now look for the anvil (shouldnt be to hard, its right next to the bank deposit).
Mining And Smithing Guide Smithscreen
Use your bronze bars on the anvil and make 10 daggers. *Woah, you all of the sudden gained tons of smith levels, and notice you can smith more items*. Just keep making bronze items until you can make iron, which I believe is around 20 or so. For some odd reason you can not make Bronze platebodies so just calm down and make some platelegs.

*Once you are finished you will be rewarded with a nice smithing cape Laughing Mining And Smithing Guide Smithingcape

*Mining:
Mining is self explanitory, you don't even need a pickaxe! Amazing.... K anyways go to the mining area as explained in my "Smith" guide. Next click on either the light brown rocks (copper) or the light grey (tin). You will notice that indeed you character summons an invisible pickaxe and mines cash and ore (sweet huh?). DO this until you reach 20 mining. Now click on the dark brown rocks (iron) until 40. Then click on the greenish brownish rocks (coal) until 60, or I believe 60 for the mining guild.
Then mine the blue rocks (mithril) till 70 in the guild.
Mining And Smithing Guide Mithril
Next, mine the green ones (adament) until 90.
Mining And Smithing Guide Adament
Finally mine the light blue ones (rune) until 130.
Mining And Smithing Guide Runite

*Once your finished you will be rewarded with a nice mining cape Very Happy Mining And Smithing Guide Miningcape

*Aftermath:
Well good luck hope this guide helps I will make more later. I hope you enjoy Mining and Smithing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rdwuestewald

rdwuestewald

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:35 pm

thanks shad0w this really helps i never knew there was rune ore
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Rd do you read the posts? lol this was my guide again, yourwelcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm

ok... shad0w ive looked at your guides... they were all on the old forums... lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Yes he says "credits go to kewley" meaning he got from old post
Back to top Go down
banksy

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:43 am

nice guide Kewley Very Happy

~ Banksy
Back to top Go down
Kewley
Administrator
Administrator
Kewley

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 pm

your welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mining And Smithing Guide   Mining And Smithing Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Mining And Smithing Guide
Page 1 of 1