Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance I_vote_lcapThanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance I_voting_barThanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance I_vote_lcapThanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance I_voting_barThanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance

Go down 
+2
Ashley
banksy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
banksy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Hey,

Just want to say thanks to everyone here!

The creators, coders, players, EVERYONE!

I'm just in a really happy mood atm lol and think i should thanks you guys, this is now my number 1 best server and its awesome Very Happy

Also I love the music tracks and Three Days Grace and Nicklelback are like the best ever lol

Also thanks to Ashley for adding all my requested songs to the playlist Very Happy Thanks mate

Thanks,
Banksy

Last edited by banksy on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Owner
Owner
Ashley

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 pm

lol thanks for the compliment banksy

if you want some songs you like on there let me no in the Request Songs section and i will add them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bloodyvengeance.all-up.com
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
banksy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm

no problem, ill request some songs soon lol
Back to top Go down
mitch

mitch

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you i dont know what ive done but thank you
Back to top Go down
banksy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:31 pm

mitch for all the normal players they have built up a friendly environment which makes it such a good server so the players help out aswell + they do much more than just this lol
Back to top Go down
rdwuestewald

rdwuestewald

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:47 pm

lol thanks for thanking banksy =]
Back to top Go down
banksy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:28 am

Np, your all welcome
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:26 am

Yea.. what he said elephant
Back to top Go down
banksy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 am

lolz Crush Razz
Back to top Go down
banksy

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks All, Got My Mate To Join And He Loves It, Name Is Teddybear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance   Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Everyone at Bloody Vengeance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: General :: Compliments-
Jump to: