Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
Important Notice And Question. I_vote_lcapImportant Notice And Question. I_voting_barImportant Notice And Question. I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
Important Notice And Question. I_vote_lcapImportant Notice And Question. I_voting_barImportant Notice And Question. I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

Important Notice And Question.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJay Icey
Owner
Owner
DeeJay Icey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Important Notice And Question. Empty
PostSubject: Important Notice And Question.   Important Notice And Question. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey all, I have come across an error in my 525 client that I can not seem to fix. This error is a quiet annoying little guy. The error causes the client not to read the cache all the time. The client still works, but not 100% of the time.

I have also come across an error which doesn't makes my server crash if I try to spawn an ID that should be allowed, but for some reason it isn't.

I was looking at a few old servers of mine, and I found a 510 I started awhile back. This is one of my farthest developed servers.

My question to you all is, which of the following versions shall I do?

I have a start to each one of these servers, except the 536 and 537. 537 is the current RS2 Version(I think).

If I can fix the errors I have, I will continue my 525.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Owner
Owner
Ashley

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice And Question.   Important Notice And Question. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 pm

hmmm well zach i guess i would like to see you finish your 510
Back to top Go down
https://bloodyvengeance.all-up.com
Anthony
Owner
Owner
Anthony

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice And Question.   Important Notice And Question. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 pm

510 sounds good Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodyvengeance.net
banksy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice And Question.   Important Notice And Question. EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

yea, 510
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Notice And Question.   Important Notice And Question. Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Notice And Question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: Bloody Vengeance 500+ :: Bloody Vengeance 500+ Announcements-
Jump to: