Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
shad0w
I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! I_vote_lcapI say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! I_voting_barI say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! I_vote_rcap 
rdwuestewald
I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! I_vote_lcapI say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! I_voting_barI say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! I_vote_rcap 
Crush Combat
banksy
Kewley
Ashley
Anthony
Inix
mitch
dukemaster95
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:16 pm

I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! Empty
PostSubject: I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!!   I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:07 pm

I'll start a story and then the next person carries on...

There once lived a giant Apple, his name was George, but one day...
Back to top Go down
shad0w

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!!   I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Crush Combat wrote:

during the night the devil appeared. The devil came up to George, he said "Hello George Can you Guess who I am?"."Ummm... yyyyy....eeee.....ss!" Geroeg replied in a terrified voice. Satan then told George to stay calm. " I am here to make you a deal, if you give me your soul i will grant you riches beyond your wildest dreams!" The Devil said in his horrifying Voice. George Exclaimed "NO", When George Looked at Satan After that. Satan looked very furious and ill tempered. " If thou say no, then thou shall taste my Fury"
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

Crush Combat

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!!   I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 pm

shad0w wrote:
Crush Combat wrote:

during the night the devil appeared. The devil came up to George, he said "Hello George Can you Guess who I am?"."Ummm... yyyyy....eeee.....ss!" Geroeg replied in a terrified voice. Satan then told George to stay calm. " I am here to make you a deal, if you give me your soul i will grant you riches beyond your wildest dreams!" The Devil said in his horrifying Voice. George Exclaimed "NO", When George Looked at Satan After that. Satan looked very furious and ill tempered. " If thou say no, then thou shall taste my Fury"

The fought for about 5 minutes, Hitting 104's, 110's and even 150's!, But after awhile Geroge used his 99 summoning to summon Zezima! And owned satan! But Zezima asked George,...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!!   I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I say.. Everyone is involved in this story!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fucking FAILURE! - Shad0w :: Shad0w's Computer Section :: Random Writing :: Creativeness-
Jump to: